Get to Know Whitney Beth Photography | Utah Family + Senior Photographer
My philosophy is, there are so many talented photographers out there, that the only thing that sets me apart from them, is me. I like to find ways for clients and potential clients to get to know me to see if they think we’d have fun working together.
- I’m the oldest of 10 kids (5 little brothers and 4 little sisters) and it’s honestly a big reason in why I am a photographer that specializes in families.
- I bought my first DSLR – and started my business, as a sophomore in high school
- I picked Nikon solely based on how the shutter sounded, and I’ve stuck with it ever since.
- I like to joke that I “collect hobbies,” but really I’m just drawn to learning new ways to be creative. I can sew, paint, draw, sculpt, throw pottery, bead, photograph, build things, etc.
- I love doing DIY projects in my home.
- If I ever retire from photography, I want to be a florist with my own cut flower garden.
- I’ve been pregnant 6 times – 2 miscarriages, 1 still born son and 3 living sons.
- After every loss I have planted something in my garden as a remembrance of them.
- I have a hard time answering the question, “beach or mountains” because the Oregon Coast is both of those things and it’s my favorite place.
- I have an actual “Bucket List” that I add and cross off things all the time on. I’ve had it since High School and sometimes I could kick 18 year old Whitney for some of her items. For example, there is one that says, “Go an entire day without stepping on a crack.” -_- I tried multiple times in college to cross that one off, and now that I have kids, I don’t think it will happen anytime soon! haha