New Years Eve + My Goals | Whitney Beth Photography | Utah Family + Senior Photographer
Happy 2022 everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the new year this weekend. I spent the evening at my Mom’s house with most of my siblings. We even got real crazy and celebrated the ball drop – New York time. Very exciting life over here. But really it was perfect. We played games, ate lots of good food, lit off a few fireworks and had some fun with the photo booth I set up. Such a great way to close out the end of 2021.
2021 brought so much love with the addition of baby Remington. Danny got to fulfill a dream of being a working potter and sold his handmade tumblers full of hot chocolate at This is the Place’s Christkindle Market. We saw lots of family and friends we had been missing, and despite 2020 I was able to have my most profitable year yet.
I am so proud of this little business of mine. I am also so thankful for you! You reading this right now is the reason I was able to do so well last year. (For every blog post read and click or pin, Google thinks I’m that much cooler and puts me at a better ranking on the search results page. So, THANK YOU! <3) And with all that growth comes a learning curve as I try to maneuver and figure out life with three littles a business, and everything else that comes with the trade.
So with that, my goal for this year is outsourcing.
Which may not seem like a big deal, I mean isn’t that what everyone always says to do anyways? But it’s big for me. I have this problem where I think I can do it all, and don’t want to bother anyone to ask for help. And that by asking for help somehow makes me less of a person and less self sufficient. With as busy as I was last year, I don’t want to spend my time doing things I don’t like that take me away from my family life and time with my kids.
Which leads me to my next big announcement (how’s that for a segway, huh?) You maybe noticed a change to my site recently. I hired the extremely talented and wonderful Hirshi Creative to build me a completely custom website – complete with all new branding.
I freaking love it.
To kick off the new year and break in my site, lets start with a GIVEAWAY! The best part is, you don’t even have to be a client of mine, (you’ll just need a print release.)
– The photo can be one I’ve taken of you. Or it can be a high quality image that you’ve taken or another photographer has taken, so long as you have a print release to do so. (Sorry, no cell phone pictures!)
– You must be following Whitney Beth Photography on Instagram
– If winner isn’t local, you pay shipping.
– Send me an email through my “book now” or contact page on my website with the message being what your favorite part of my rebrand is.
– For extra entries you can;
– share my reels
– like all of my January posts
– comment on my blog posts
– comment on my Instagram posts for January
– After you’ve sent me an email through my contact page I’ll respond that you’ve been entered! From there, let me know if you plan on doing any of the other things for additional entries.
Thanks for helping make last year what it was! Here’s to 2022!!